Why do I prefer Boku SuperFood over Vitamineral Green?
Top 10 reasons I switched:
1) Boku is cheaper. (See The Low Amazon Price Here)
UPDATE: Boku is cheapest (when you order here!)
UPDATE:: 25% off the lowest price when you join autoship is
UPDATE:: an amazing deal. Count me in for sure!
2) I think Boku tastes better.
3) Vitamineral Green’s 2nd ingredient is Horsetail grass, which contains nicotine, which is a strong vasoconstrictor. I am watching my blood pressure and certainly don’t need anything that can raise it. Besides, who wants nicotine in their vitamin rich green super food?
4) Boku SuperFood provides the actual break down of vitamins and minerals and for some reason Vitamineral Green does not. So even though I can see what ingredients are in the package, I don’t know how much iodine, magnesium, zinc, selenium, etc. I am getting per serving when I use the Vitamineral green. I asked about this and was told that the recipe for Vitamineral green is constantly changing and no two bottles are the same. That didn’t inspire much confidence in me.
5) Maca Root – this amazing root is a true adaptogen, which means it will go to work differently in each body, adapting to your internal environment and helping you where you need it most. It is best known to increase energy and endurance, stamina, and improve sexual function in both men and women. Studies show improvement in Hypothalamus, Adrenal Galns, Thryoid, Pancreas, Thymus, Testes, Ovaries and Pituitary gland. Maca root is only found in Boku Super Food, not in Vitamineral Green. Do some research online and I bet you’ll want Maca Root in your green formula too!
6) Himalayan Pink Crytal Salt – Considered by many experts to be the worlds perfect salt. Nothing at all like the un-healthy table salt sold in grocery stores. Himalayan salt has 84 minerals and trace elements, whereas table salt is devoid of nutrients and has two minerals. Research Himalayan Pink Crystal Salt, and you’ll see why this is a super food, and in small amounts I believe it to be good for my health. Boku Super Food has it, Vitamineral Green does not.
7) Goji Berry – Goji Berrier are one of the most nutritionally dense foods in existence. They are high in plant-derived polyphenolic antioxidants; carotenoids such as beta-carotene, zeaxanthin, lutein, beta-cryptoxanthin, and lycopene; vitamins C, B1, B2, and niacin; more than 30 essential and trace minerals, including zinc, iron, copper, calcium, selenium, and phosphorus; polysaccharides; and 18 amino acids such as isoleucine, tryptophan, leucine, and arginine. Boku Super Food has it, Vitamineral Green does not.
8 ) Hawthorn Berry – because I am looking to protect my heart and my cardiovascular system. Hawthorn berries have been described as “food for your heart” and are thought to provide nutrients that help keep the heart muscle strong and blood pressure normalized. Boku Super Food has it, Vitamineral Green does not.
9) Boku Super Food is the green food of choice for Natural News and Mike Adams “The Health Ranger”. You can bet Mike has tried ALL the green food out there, and he highly recommends Vitamineral Green also, but the one he chooses to eat/drink everyday is Boku Superfood.
10) Why are these lists always a top 10 and never a top 9? Only 9 reasons are springing to mind, but a “Top 9 reasons” list sounds so lame. I suppose I could make my number ten be the fact that my kids made up a song about Boku SuperFood, and they never did that for Vitamineral Green. Or how about the people at Boku have turned their product name into a verb. I heard this in a video, “Here is how I Boku.” You could never say that with Vitamineral Green.
So that was my Top
10 9 list of reasons why I switched from Vitamineral Green to Boku Superfood.
One thing to note is that Boku likes to surprise me with their packaging. My first bottle came shipped in a brown glass bottle, and then it was delivered in a white round tub, and the next month it came in fancy and space saving resealable bag. Two months in a row I got the bag, and then for some reason I was shipped the plastic tub again. This month? Back to the bag. So I never really know what to expect.
Bag or Tub, it doesn’t matter to me. What’s inside is what counts, and what’s inside is always good.
That said, I still think Vitamineral Green is a great product, so don’t fret if you decide to stay with Vitamineral Green.
I Love My Boku Superfood!